1. GENERAL INFORMATION Administrator of personal data: Woman LifeBook Ltd., UIC: 204666165. Contact details: legal address and address of the office in Sofia 1618, Krasno Selo district, 194, entrance B, apt. 53, contact phone: +359 887 255 005, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.“Women’s Book of Life” (also called “Company”) organizes and conducts training and webinars in the field of personal development and improvement, organizes consultations, publishes and distributes educational information materials. This Privacy Notice is intended to be a source of transparent information about your personal data that the Company collects and processes in accordance with applicable European and national legislation, which includes (without being limited to) General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 679) . / 2016, the “Regulation”), the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, by-laws issued on their basis, etc. You can send inquiries and request answers regarding the protection of your personal data and demonstrate your rights related to them via Email: email@example.com.
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THAT OPERATION?
1) In most cases, we request data from you that allows us to: – identify you (your full name); – contact you by e-mail, phone etc in relation to your participation in our initiatives.
3. HOW WE COLLECT DATA In general, we collect data: – directly from you – through the registration fields that you fill out on our website, through emails that you send to us, through other communication with us; – through our website – by joining our Facebook group (you decide, and you can configure the amount of information about yourself in your Facebook account to which you provide access).
4. DIRECT MARKETING We contact you to include you in the newsletter and inform about upcoming events through your contact details, mainly by e-mail, which you provide to us personally when registering for the current seminar or if you have confirmed your desire to participate in it, subscribing to it. In any message, we will always be able to show you a simple way to refuse to receive such messages if you do not want us to keep in touch with you.
5. PROTECTION MEASURES We process your personal data only legally, using appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect them: – We store data for a strictly limited period of time in order to provide you with services and protect your and our interests. In cases where separate periods are provided, we store personal data for as long as provided by law, depending on the purpose for which they were collected. In the absence of a statutory period, we store data for a reasonable period of time, determined on the basis of additional criteria (in accordance with the subject of activity and the goals of the Company, as well as the purpose and normal development of our relations). When personal data processed by us are no longer processed and are not relevant for the indicated purposes, we delete them or destroy them in another way. – In cases where your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent even at a later stage. Revocation of consent does not affect the legality of processing performed on the basis of this consent prior to revocation. Your information that you may have shared with us is not shared with third parties. Limited access to your personal data was automatically set on the site, so your personal information will not be passed on to third parties, since access to data is carried out only in connection with services provided in a coherent manner. We take care of the personal data we process, requesting and expecting it from our partners at all levels. – If it is necessary to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, we comply with all the requirements of chapter V of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. We do not perform profiling or automated decision making.
6. YOUR RIGHTS You have the right to request access to your personal data at any time. You have the right to know which categories of personal data we process for you, why we use them, how we store them; You have the right to receive information about the processed personal data and any available information about their origin unless they are protected by law. To exercise your right of access, send us an access request. In those rare cases when we cannot provide access to personal data for 1 month, we will inform you of the reasons. “In addition, you have the right to demand that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal data and the personal data of your minor children.” You can send a request to access or update personal data by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to the above rights, you have the right to request: – deletion of data, – restriction of data processing for a certain period of time, – object to processing – data portability. The listed rights depend on the specific reason why we process the relevant personal data. That is, not every right can always be realized. For example, if we collected certain personal data in order to conclude an agreement with you or to make a payment, this data cannot be deleted (if this is your request). This data can only be deleted after a 5-year limitation period. We always strive to satisfy your requests when these requests are acceptable and reasonable, as well as give you an answer within the statutory period. In rare cases, we may need to extend this period, but no more than the period permissible and the maximum permissible by law, and in some cases we are required to store the relevant personal data and it will not be possible to delete them upon your request. If you believe that we are violating your rights, you can contact us to check your specific case: – The right to file a complaint – you also have the right to file a complaint with the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data (CPJD) if you believe that we violate the rights guaranteed to you by law. Up-to-date information on how to exercise the right of appeal to the KZLD can be found at: https://www.cpdp.bg/ – the website of the supervisor.
7. INFORMATION UPDATE This privacy notice is regularly reviewed and updated by us in order to be as clear, accurate, transparent as possible and to cover any new changes or changes in the relevant legislation. Date of the last update of the document: 08.07.2020